Thursday, January 29, 2009

Banana Bread

















1/2 cup butter
3oz cream cheese softened
1 cup brown sugar
2 bananas, mashed
1 egg
1/2 cup sour cream
11/2 cups flour
1/2 chocolate chips
1/2 salt
1 tsp soda
1 tsp baking powder

Beat together, butter, cream cheese and sugar. Stir in bananas, egg and sour cream. Add the dry ing. Beat until well blended. Pour into greased loaf pan and bake at 325 for 1 hours to 1hour 15 minutes (or until toothpick comes out clean) Let cool for 10 minutes in pan, then turn out and cool.

*This is a different recipe than I normaly make and it turned out very good. And if you know me at all I never stray from recipes that I like! This one is a keeper!

2 comments:

  1. ooohhh, yummy!! I might just make this for tonight...or maybe I'll make it just for ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just a couple of people that I know was still cooking and baking. Looks yummy, I will try it right after I make the cinnamon rolls that I have wanting to make for 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete